UT Health Science Center Students Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Please read the following terms and conditions and then click on the button below.
- All UT Health Science Center students must register for training online through our website: www.CPR123sanantonio.com
- All UT Health Science Center students MUST have their Student ID/acceptance letter or Staff badge with them at the class. If the Student does not bring this with them, they will not be allowed to attend the course.
- All UT Health Science Center students must bring their AHA manuals to the class. The manual is required for taking the course. If students do not bring the manual, they will have to purchase one on the day of the course.
- All UT Health Science Center students must come to class on time, students will not be allowed in the classroom if they are more than 15 minutes late. Please input your contact information so that we can contact you for reminder.
- All UT Health Science Center students will receive a confirmation email once they are registered in the class. If no confirmation email is received, the student is not registered for the course. Please call our office immediately at 210-202-0707
**Please do not forget to bring your ID badge! By registering, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above.