University of the Incarnate Word – SA Students Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Please read the following terms and conditions and then click on the button below.
- All University of the Incarnate Word – SA Students must register for training online through our website: www.CPR123sanantonio.com
- All University of the Incarnate Word – SA students must have their student ID with them at the class. If the student does not bring this with them, they will not be allowed to attend the course.
- Students will not be allowed in the classroom if they are 15 minutes late. Please be on time!
- All students are required to have an AHA manual for their course. Please make advanced arrangements to pick up the book at University of the Incarnate Word. Students will not be permitted into the class without the book.
- University of the Incarnate Word – SA students will receive a confirmation email once they are registered in the class. If no email is received, please call our office immediately at 210-202-0707
**Company policy applies to all students and will be enforced.
By registering, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above.