This 2015 edition of the Handbook Of Emergency Cardiovascular Care For Healthcare Providers incorporates the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update For CPR And ECC. An invaluable tool for emergency medical care providers. Spiral-bound softcover with quick-reference subject tabs. Full color, 216 pages, 6 1/4″ x 4″.
Key Features and Benefits
This pocket-sized reference tool, highly popular among healthcare professionals, provides quick and convenient access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook:
- is organized into sections for basic, advanced adult, and pediatric life support and newborn resuscitation
- provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more
- is often included on hospital crash carts and accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
This reference tool is intended for use by:
- personnel in emergency, intensive care, and/or critical care departments
- emergency medical care providers
- American Heart Association and other BLS, ACLS, and PALS Instructors.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Pocket-sized, 6.25″ x 4″ book
- Spiral-bound for easy access to critical information
- Includes 216 pages of full-color algorithms and text
- Contained within a full-color soft cover
- Includes 24 subject tabs that can be adhered to specific sections for even easier access to content
Price includes shipping.