CONVENIENT FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Enroll Today Selecting The Type Of Course You Need:
PALS Instructor Course
The PALS Instructor Essentials Course is an online, self-directed course that teaches information needed to instruct AHA’s PALS classroom courses and to conduct skills practice and skills testing sessions for HeartCode® PALS Part 1 eLearning courses.
Upon completion of this course, a certificate of completion is available to print and must be presented at the classroom PALS Instructor Course.
Prerequisites for PALS Instructor Essentials
Prior to taking this course, candidates must have a current course completion card in PALS. Candidates must also have aligned with an AHA PALS Training Center that is accepting
new PALS Instructors.
Next Steps for Becoming a PALS Instructor
Following successful completion of the PALS Instructor Essentials Course, candidates must also:
- Attend the in-person PALS Instructor Course
- Be monitored by Faculty teaching their first course
Upon successful completion of all steps, candidates receive
a PALS Instructor card, valid for two years.
- Planning and preparation for courses
- Instructing courses
- Conducting written exams, skills practice and skills testing
- Keeping your PALS Instructor status current
Includes approximately 30 minutes of general information about instructing AHA courses, followed by PALS course specific information
- Course information is available for 12 months following online activation
- PALS Instructor Essentials Online (90-1430)
This course must be completed by candidates who wish to become AHA PALS Instructors.