Impact Urgent Care Employees Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Please read the following terms and conditions and then click on the button below.
- All Impact Urgent Care Employees must register for training online through our website: www.cpr123sanantonio.com
- All Impact Urgent Care Employees MUST have their Employee ID with them at the class. If the Employee does not bring this with them, they will not be allowed to attend the course.
- All Impact Urgent Care Employees must bring their AHA manuals to the class. The manual is required for taking the course. If students do not bring the manual, they will have to purchase one on the day of the course.
- All Impact Urgent Care Employees must come to class on time, students will not be allowed in the classroom if they are more than 15 minutes late. Please input your contact information so that we can contact you for reminder.
- All Impact Urgent Care Employees will receive a confirmation email once they are registered in the class. If no email is received, the Employee is not officially registered. Please call our office immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email, our contact number is 210-202-0707
- Once student completes the course, invoice will be sent to Impact Urgent Care for the BLS & IV Course. Company policy applies to all students and will be enforced. In the event that Impact Urgent Care does not pay for services fully rendered, CPR123 will pursue collections for full payment of courses from students who have received the fully rendered services from CPR123.
**Please do not forget to bring your ID badge and current AHA card! By registering, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above.