Forest Park Medical Center-San Antonio Employees Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Please read the following terms and conditions and then click on the button below.
- All Forest Park Medical Center – San Antonio Employees must register for training online through our website: www.CPR123sanantonio.com
- All Forest Park Medical Center – San Antonio Employees MUST have their Employee ID with them at the class. If the Employee does not bring this with them, they will not be allowed to attend the course.
- All Forest Park Medical Center – San Antonio Employees must bring their AHA manuals to the class. The manual is required for taking the course. If students do not bring the manual, they will have to purchase one on the day of the course.
- All Forest Park Medical Center – San Antonio Employees must come to class on time, students will not be allowed in the classroom if they are more than 15 minutes late. Please input your contact information so that we can contact you for reminder.
- All Forest Park Medical Center – San Antonio Employees will receive a confirmation email once they are registered in the class. If no email is received, the Employee is not officially registered. Please call our office immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email, our contact number is 210-202-0707
- Once student completes the course, invoice will be sent to Forest Park Medical Center. Company policy applies to all students and will be enforced. In the event that Forest Park Medical Center does not pay for services fully rendered, CPR123 will pursue collections for full payment of courses from students who have received the fully rendered services from CPR123.