Concorde Career College Students Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Please read the following terms and conditions and then click on the button below.
- All Concorde Career College Students must register for training online through our website: www.cpr123sanantonio.com
- All Concorde Career College students must have their student ID with them at the class. If the student does not bring the college ID, they will not be allowed to attend the course or students will have to pay out of pocket.
- Students will not be allowed in the classroom if they are 15 minutes late. Please be on time!
- All students are required to have an AHA manual for their course. Kindly make advanced arrangements to ensure that you will have a book present during class.
- Concorde Career College students will receive a confirmation email once they are registered. If email is not received, please call our office immediately at 210-202-0707
**Company policy applies to all students and will be enforced. By registering, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above.