CONVENIENT FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
[us_single_image image=”2679″ size=”full” align=”center”]
- The ACLS Renewal course is a shorten version of the ACLS Initial course.
- Early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest.
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia.
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes(ACS) and stroke.
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team and practice effective team dynamics.
- You may register for the renewal course only if your card is still valid.
Enroll Today Selecting The Type Of Course You Need:
A current, valid and not-expired ACLS card is required to take this course.
What is ACLS?
ACLS stands for Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Course includes life-saving techniques used by medical professionals in hospitals, clinics, ERs and ambulances. ACLS expands on BLS (Basic Life Support) Circulation, Airway, and Breathing techniques, but with many advanced interventions.
Who should learn ACLS?
The CPR123 ACLS Certification Courses are open to health care professionals such as EMTs, Paramedics, first responders, firefighters, nurses, doctors and medical students.
What will you learn in our ACLS Certification Course?
CPR123 ACLS Certification Courses are designed to teach providers the knowledge and skills needed to evaluate and manage the first ten minutes of an adult VF/VT arrest.
- Review of CPR
- Learn to manage the ten core ACLS cases
- Respiratory emergency
- Four types of cardiac arrest (simple VF/VT, complex VF/VT, PEA, and Asystole)
- Four types of pre-arrest emergencies (bradycardia, stable tachycardia, unstable tachycardia and acute coronary syndromes)
- Recognize and treat initial symptoms of stroke.